Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Lovely Spring Break!!!

Well while some of you went to Florida or Cancun, I was stuck at home. I had softball everyday during break. I thought it would be horrible, but I was playing the sport I love. I may not have gotten as tan as you guys, but I got in really good shape... We practiced or played games almost everyday. I think it was a very productive spring break because we got to work on what problems we had on and off the field. I got to pitch at the game against East Peoria, I did really well I only walked 2 people, unfortunately we lost, but there was a lot of effort on the field. Thats the best part of the game, is seeing how we can come back from a loss and realize exactly what we need to work on. Softball is my life., and I have always had to play during spring break but other than that I had a great spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment