Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gossip

To me gossip is really bad. One thing that happened earlier this week, was that someone said that all the varsity seniors were going to turn in their uniforms. To be honest how that rumor started i dont know. But the rumor is untrue, the seniors love softball and they know that on the field they are a family. Families go through horrible times, and they will learn how to overcome all of their obstacles. With girls there will always be drama and gossip. But if you blow off that gossip, things will be much better in the end. I know that people may not like me, but I like myself to know that what they say doesnt affect me. People can say whatever they want because at the end of the day I am ok with myself to know that their childish behaviors doesnt affect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment