Monday, March 9, 2009

What do I want to be when I grow up??

When I was really little, I always wanted to be a teacher. But last summer, my best friend got hurt. She tore her ACL, and I wasn't there to help here. I was in Milwaukee, WI the week she got hurt. I felt like she was helpless, just sitting there all alone without anyone. But when I got back, I realized maybe that was God telling me that I wanted to do something involving Therapy. I realized how much my friend loved sports, and she didn't know what she was missing until it was gone. I realized how much I wanted to help people who loved to do sports, but got hurt. I love helping people, especially those who love sports. If I could go into sports medicine that is my main goal. When I saw how hurt my friend was, I just wanted to help her, in any way, shape, or form that I could.
I hope to one day help those who love sports but cannot play them due to injury.

2 comments:

  1. AWWW THATS SO NICE! I WANT TO DO THAT TO HOPEFULLY!! OMG I LIKE YOUR SONG TO ITS AWESOME!! YEA YOU WERE RIGHT THIS DID MAKE ME HAPPY =].. I THINK YOU SHOULD DO THAT TOO AND YEA WE CAN GO TO THE SAME COLLEGE - HA I WONDER WHAT OUR PARENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT ONE!
    - cya bud.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when your friend got hurt and I think that becoming a physical therapist would be a good occupation for you. I was in Europe and I felt sorry for her because I knew she loved basketball and volleyball. When I grow up I also would like to help people. I want to be a pediatrician. I would be helping people differently than you, but I want to do it because I love children. It makes me sad when I see a child that is in pain and cannot do anything about it. Healthy children are our future. All children should get a chance to be a child. A sickness or injury should not stop them from having fun. Children need to be children. They need to be healthy. If I become a pediatrician, I would like to do some work in third world countries. Children there are in worse shape than some children in the United States are. I just want to help people.

    ReplyDelete