Monday, March 23, 2009

My Lenten Promises:

Now, most people think that giving something up for lent will be easy. To me giving up something is extremely hard. I love ND's rice krispy treats alot. So this year I decided to give them up for lent. Unfortunately, I have not succeeded in my hopes of giving them up. During Lent sometimes for me it is hard to give something up. One year, I gave up chocolate milk... Only because we only had chocolate milk on Fridays. But it back fired because Krogers was running a special all during lent for ten for ten chocolate milks so we always had it in the house. One year I thought about giving up school, I was 7 and stupid!! But in all seriousness, I do try to give something up for Lent. I know that deep down God probably will forgive me because I am truly sorry for eating those rice krispy treats at lunch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment